At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
Understand the coverage of UK content available on Westlaw Edge UK.
• Conduct a Home Page search for UK materials.
• Utilise Westlaw Questions
• Conduct a Natural Language search.
• Conduct a Terms & Connectors search.
• Work with content search templates to locate relevant documents.
• Confirm whether authority is still good law using Case Analysis.
• Locate legislation and access current, historic and prospective law using point in time.
• Access the Legislation Analysis information to understand the application of the law and how it has changed.
• Create alerts on Case Law
• Utilise current awareness sources to stay up-to-date.
• Search and locate Journals and Commentary.