Using the Q&A comparison tool to compare the law between countries
Global Home is where you can access Practical Law’s international materials, including the Q&A Comparison tool.
- From the homepage, click on Global Home.
- You can search or browse the global resources by jurisdictions or practice areas on this page.
- To access Country Q&A comparison tool, click on ‘Start Comparing’ button on the right hand side panel.
- From the comparison tool, select a topic from the list, e.g., Intellectual Property Transactions.
- Tick the questions that you would like answered.
- Select your jurisdictions and click Compare.
The comparison report will provide an answer to the questions selected for the jurisdictions.
- Answers are written by local law firm experts and reviewed regularly to ensure it is as per the current laws.
- Edit the questions at the top of the screen or the jurisdictions on the left
- Navigate between the questions using the arrows at the top of the screen.
- Use the delivery options to save to your Practical Law folders, email, print or download for future reference.